5.26.2010

The Beautiful Things


For sometime I've used a common image hosting site to inspire.motivate. me- for fun lately I've been asking questions and hitting a random page number and VIOLA I find an answer. One day I found this one.


Life lately has been a crazy spirial of events. I've felt unattached to everyone but my family0 feeling as if they have to put up with me so therefore I can trust they will give me the honest truth even though I'm not asking for it.


It has been 1/2 an annual since my father has past this Friday. In no way has the pain and gut punched feeling left. To add insult to my heartbreak I'm feeling at a fork in my path- pulled one way to only want to go thee other. At times it is that alone that brings me the most heartbreak- not feeling the trust in myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment